The site (https://aichionline.jp/) is managed and operated by Twelve inc., commissioned by Aichi Prefecture. Please read and understand the content below before viewing and using the site.
About Contents Published On The Site
- We do our best to ensure the accuracy of the information on the site, but we do not guarantee that the information on the site is accurate and up-to-date. We are not responsible for any damage caused by using the site.
- The contents and URLs on each of the pages of the site may be changed or deleted without notice.
- If the link included in the site is of an external site, Aichi Prefecture assumes no responsibility for the content of the external site.
- Although this site is intended to be viewed, it does not guarantee the accuracy or suitability of the material for any particular purpose. We are not responsible for any damage or virus infection to computers or other devices caused by accessing or downloading from the site.
- Other websites that are linked to the site are managed under the responsibility of the respective sites’ operators and are not under the control of this site. When the users use the linked sites, please follow the terms and conditions of each site. We are not responsible for any of the contents of those sites.
- In no event shall we be responsible for any damage, expense, loss, or liabilities if the information on the site is used illegally by a third party.
- We are not responsible for any trouble between the user of this site and a third party caused by the use of the site, or any damage caused by the use of the site, such as unexpected trouble to a computer or other equipment or virus infection.
- The information, URLs, etc. on the site may be changed or deleted without notice.
- Third-party websites that are linked to or from this site are managed under the responsibility of the respective sites’ operators. The manager of this site is not responsible for the contents of the other websites or any damages caused by their use. In addition, we are not responsible for any damages, expenses, losses, liabilities, etc., caused by unauthorized use of the information on the site by a third party.